In this role, you will support a team of qualified Bloodstock Insurance Brokers as well as our Managing Director
for tasks such as:
- General administration duties including answering telephones, collecting mail, reconciling petty cash,
arranging staff travel etc.
- Assisting all Brokers, Claims Officer and Managing Director
- Processing of invoices within our CBS Broking System (training provided)
- Preparation and drafting of minutes from meetings
- Inputting claims information into Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets
- Downloading of pedigrees, race records and breeding histories
- Electronic document management (scanning and filing)
- Dealing with external parties
Who we are looking for:
The suitable applicant should have skilled knowledge of Microsoft excel and outlook, strong administration skills, an ability to multitask with strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
The role is Monday to Friday. The standard work hours are 8:45am to 5pm, however, we are open to flexible work hours if desired. Eg. 9am to 3pm.
Previous work history in the thoroughbred racing and/or breeding industry would be beneficial but not essential.
An understanding of basic insurance principles is preferred.
Applicants should first apply in writing to our Marketing Manager, Dean Morley